King Chemical Corporation Jobs Senior Manager Planning/Supply Chain:
King Chemical Corporation is looking for a Senior Manager Planning/Supply Chain
- The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for
- overseeing a team of Supply Planners in ensuring that optimum/required
- inventory level of both Raw Materials (RM) and Finished Goods (FG) in FMCG
- facility are maintained in order to meet or exceed customer order fill rates.
- The said activities are supported through collaboration with RMS, Logistics,
- and Demand Planners, as wells as applying proven supply chain management
- practices (e.g. S&OP, FIFO, etc.)
- The position will be a vital member of the Management
- team for Supply Chain & Planning together with other representatives from
- Supply Chain, RMS, Finance, Plant Operations and commercial (Sales).
The Supply Planning Manager position is responsible
for the inventory control activities associated with cross-functional teams.
Education Experience and Skills
Required Qualifications Masters in relevant field or
its equivalent 10 to 15 years of overall experience in Supply Chain.
At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain
Management specifically in terms of raw material and finished goods in FMCG sector.
Package & Benefits: Market competitive
Apply: [email protected] (please mention position in subject line)