Khaleef Technologies Pvt Ltd Jobs Software Architect (.NET):
Khaleef Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd. is urgently looking for an experienced Software Architect (.NET) for it’s LAHORE team.
The ideal candidate should have extensive leadership experience as well as software architecture in robust
product delivery teams. Solid architecture design and hands-on development experience preferably in
financial product space. Expertise in development and validation of RS, FS and Design Documents.
A complete appreciation of software development life cycle and the ability to work closely with all
involved stakeholders, while providing actionable insights on improving development process both
quantitative and qualitatively. The ability to work in a rapid delivery focused environment.
Expertise in enterprise scale integrations. Solid history of software development in .Net Technologies and
SQL Server. Hands-on experience in requirement processing, business analysis and effective
documentation. The ability to not only provide architectural solutions but also enable the team through
effective leadership to implement these solutions in a measurably productive approach.
- 3+ years of financial application development experience.
- 8+ years of experience developing .NET applications.
- 5+ years of engineering team leadership with strong architect design emphasis.
- Experience with working with high level design and technical architecture activities to define overall .NET software design, including requirements reviews, architectural proof of concepts and creation of design artifacts.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Solid experience of direct client communication for technical aspects.
- Having n-tier C# experience and APIs: JSON, REST, XML
- MS SQL Server: Design, familiarity with DDL and DML is a plus.
- Define and maintain team operating standards for such items as .NET SDLC processes, coding standards, code control, issue tracking, time reporting, etc.
- Working knowledge of mocking frameworks, automated build & unit testing, Team Foundation
- Experience with industry standard information protection, data security guidelines, secure coding techniques & best practices.
- Hands-on experience in a front-end JS framework is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technology emphasis preferred, or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel overseas for client support and system implementation
Candidates with similar experience can share their updated resume with title in subject line on [email protected]m