Jubilee Life Insurance Company Pvt Ltd Jobs July 2021:
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking to hire an IT Auditor with an analytical mind and expertise in IT systems, applications and infrastructure. IT Auditors are expected to have outstanding problem-solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail and a great understanding of cyber security trends. Candidate should display an excellent understanding of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
Title : IT Auditor
Department : Internal Audit
Education: Bachelors in I.T/CS or related
Experience: 2 – 4 Years as IT Auditor in either in internal or external audit.
Certification : Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) (Optional)
IT Auditor Responsibilities:
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities, and create counteractive strategies to protect the network.
- Conduct efficient and effective IT audit procedures.
- Perform regular audit testing and provide recommendations.
- Review, evaluate and test application controls.
- Provide recommendations and guidance on identified security and control risks.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
In addition to IT related audits, management/ other process audits will also be part of the responsibilities
IT Auditor Requirements:
- A degree in Information Technology/Computer Information Systems or related. (essential).
- Financial and IT application experience.
- Knowledge of Firewalls, VPN, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits.
- Clear understanding of IT audit methodologies.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s at [email protected] latest by 09, July 2021
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for:
Title : Management Trainee – Technical Assistance (Desktop Support)
Job Type : Full-time (Contractual)
Department : Digital, Technology & Strategic Planning
Section: Technology Services (Technical Assistance – Desktop Support)
Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (BSCS/BSIT/BCE/BTE)
Experience: 0 – 1 Years (Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply)
- End user support
- Desktop PC’s & Notebook configuration
- Hardware & software problem diagnostic & troubleshooting
- Coordination with system administration team for resolution of user log in & data access
- Maintain IT equipment inventory & visit remote offices for support matters.
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s at [email protected] latest by 09, July, 2021