Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Jobs Business Analyst:
Job Opportunity – Business Analyst
Jubilee Life Insurance is looking for:
Title : Business Analyst
Department : Risk Management, Compliance & Quality Assurance Group
Section : ISF Team Project
Type: Full time
Education: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science/Management Science
A minimum of 2-4 years as Business Analyst
- Familiarity with SQL and Oracle databases.
- Familiarity with ERP, web-based product development methodologies and best practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player, cross-functional leadership, communication, collaboration.
- Certification or formal training in Business Analysis / Project Management.
- Analyze, facilitate, and develop the documentation of business and technical requirements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, task and work-flow analysis.
- Leverage your insurance industry knowledge to help project managers. Create concise yet detailed functional specification documentation, user stories and storyboard.
- Partner with developers, architects, and other technical resources to design efficient and scalable technology solutions.
- Help in QA, User Acceptance test plans, write test scripts, and coordinate and UAT testing sessions.
- Knowledge of the Life Insurance domain (Individual and Group).
- Build trust through strong, long-term relationships with cross-functional Business and Technical teams.
- Do what it takes for a successful release.
Interested candidates can send in their CV’s at [email protected] latest by, 21 January, 2022
Jubilee Life Insurance Company Limited Jobs Business Analyst
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization