Jotun Pakistan Jobs Sales Executive: Jotun Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve segments of Decorative Coatings, Powder Coatings and Protective Coatings in Pakistan. The growth has been very promising in all segments for Jotun in Pakistan. We are currently more than 150 employees and have a turnover of over a Billion Pak Rupees. Jotun has very ambitious growth plans to secure a leading position in all segments and strongly believe in philosophy of “Make Growth Happen through People.” Therefore Jotun encourages a culture that induces competence development through Jotun Academy, Mobility and Interdepartmental job rotations within the country and abroad. This provides an excellent opportunity to our employees to develop themselves laterally being part of this global company. To achieve our goals of developing a strong foot print in Pakistan, we are looking for a result oriented and customer focused individual to take the position of Sales Executive who would be responsible for distribution network and sales enhancement in assigned territory. This position would be directly reporting to Senior Sales Executive and is based in Sialkot.
- Responsible for business development by developing new dealer network , maturing existing dealers, developing network with contractors, builders, architects and govt. agencies to ensure that assignment targets of volume, value and margin with prescribed time are achieved.
- Responsible for managing dealer as per given SOP by Jotun to ensure that primary sales targets, secondary sales support, technical services and training as well as updated information on system is achieved for strong business control and superior customer services.
- Execution of sales policies, company rules & regulations and marketing activities in assigned territory to support business growth, uniformity and business efficacy.
- Have a strong follow-up on collection as per assigned targets to ensure that company working capital conditions remains in healthy limits.
- Regularly update the company information by following set perimeters of company’s ERP to ensure that required information is accurate all the times for decision making.
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; has a strong positive impact on business growth and profitability.
- Builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives.
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
- Quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments.
- Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- 1-3 Years of experience in Sales.
- MBA (Marketing) will be preferred however BBA’s (with 1-3 Years of Experience of Sales & marketing) can also apply.
- Computer literacy (MS Office) is must
- Candidate must be resident of Sialkot.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes. Apply