Baker Hughes is a leading supplier of oilfield services, products, technology and systems to the worldwide oil and natural gas industry. By being the service company that best anticipates, understands and exceeds our customers’ expectations, Baker Hughes Advances Reservoir Performance. The company’s 53,000-plus employees work in more than 80 countries in geomarket teams that help customers find, evaluate, drill, produce, transport and process hydrocarbon resources.
Security Manager ( Job Number: 1603057)
Location ISLAMABAD, PAKISTAN Position Security Manager Employment Type Full Time Regular Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Coordinates and conducts physical security vulnerability assessments and develops physical security guidelines.
- Work closely with contract security systems providers/designers.
- Leads or participates in the process to identify risks related to security.
- Formulates and implements policies or initiatives to mitigate risks.
- Conducts risk assessments of new and existing facilities. Develops system standards and applications for physical security vendors. Provides cost benefit/return on investment analysis and other metrics for proposed security systems.
- Reviews emerging systems and technologies for present and future applications. Interacts and coordinates with facility managers, security coordinators and management on physical security matters.
- Designs and implements security programs to prevent, detect, or react to known or suspected threat and/or criminal activity against the company.
- Assists with the development of written procedures and posts orders describing the operation of all physical security systems.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts investigations and performs general security duties as a member of the Enterprise Security Team.
Preferred qualification / requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent work experience and 7+ years experience in conducting and management of investigations, physical security and/or law enforcement function including access control and background investigations.
- Military security experience in addition to industry experience preferred.
Job : Health, Safety Environmental (HSE) Primary Location : MIDDLE EAST-PAKISTAN-PAKISTAN-ISLAMABAD Apply
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization