International Textile Limited Jobs April 2021:
International Textile Limited is a leading Terry Towel and Textile manufacturer and exporter of Pakistan, looking for vibrant and self motivated professionals to join their dynamic team for following position based in Karachi.
Deputy Manager (Terry Weaving Technical)
• Must be able to maintain the overall weaving shed activities, Shed looms efficiency and the production target according to the predefine targets.
• Good Technical Knowledge of Toyota JAT 810 Air jet Terry Weaving Machines (Dobby and E shedding)
• Expertise to analyze the machine down time factors and ability to take the corrective and preventive measures accordingly, also expertise required in loom data analysis.
• To ensure the maintenance (Preventive and Routine) of all the machines should be according to the certified standards.
• Should be able to manage all production change overs must be on time and keep organize the FIFO Productive system to avoid delays.
• Should be strong control on weaving defects and the Weaving wastages.
• Should have good interpersonal and strong Analytical skills.
• Should have the strong technical and production knowledge of Terry Towel weaving. Requirements
• Textile Graduate from NED,TIP & NTU Univers
• 5-6 years of relevant experience
• Exposure to ERP & proficient: in MS Office
• Candidate who has the terry towel weaving (Prod4tion) background will ‘be preferred.
Kindly apply on ‘[email protected]’, latest by April 26, 2021. please mention the position in the subject line.
INTERNATIONAL TEXTILE LIMITED is a leading Terry Towel and Textile manufacturer and exporter of Pakistan, looking for vibrant and self motivated professionals to join their dynamic team for following position based in Karachi.
INCHARGE FINISHING (GARMENTS PRODUCTION)
• To ensure proper finishing and quality of goods as per specified standards.
• To supervise stitching and packing of finished goods (patient gown) and ensure proper placement of labels and stickers on cartons .
• Responsible to take quality approval after quality audit from Q.A department and forward finished cartons to warehouse.
• To record and maintain hourly production report of department and forward it to Manager Production MJS on daily basis.
• To record and maintain monthly rework / reprocess reports of production.
• To ensure & Monitor department SAP Stock with proper stacking.
• Intermediate/Diploma in Textile.
• 3 — 5 years of relevant working experience.
• Good communications skills — both verbal and written.
• Good knowledge of fabric finishing standards.
• Knowledge about stitching and packing of patient Gowns
Interested candidates can apply on ‘[email protected]’, latest by April 26, 2021. Please mention the position in the subject line.