IJARA Capital Partners Ltd Jobs Assistant Manager Digital Marketing:
Organzation: IJARA Capital Partners Ltd
Job Title: Assistant Manager Digital Marketing
Qualification: Master’s degree in Marketing / Media Studies a related field-
Experience: 2-3years’ experience of Digital & Social Media Marketing
Skills and Expertise
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills
• Must be familiar with Adobe Illustrator. Adobe Photoshop. Adobe Premier and other photo/video editing applications.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Exceptional at multitasking and time management.
• Capable of implementing creative marketing techniques and concepts to enhance the brand profile of company
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and implement the overall Digital Marketing Strategy to align with business goals.
• Composing and posting online content for the con-pony’s social mecca page and website.
• Design social media marketing campaigns to achieve marketing targets: manage, create. and publish original material on social medo platfarrs.
• Administer all company social meda accounts ensuing up to dote content.
• Plan and execute inbound marketing, search engine optimization, search engine marketing, PPC, AdWords programmes, website analytic etc.
• Manage organization’s website.
• To set up and optimize company pages within each digital platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
• Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly.
• Stay up-to-dote with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
Interested candidates may send their CVs on [email protected]