International Hospitality Investment Group IHIG Jobs Network Support Engineer:
Organization: International Hospitality Investment Group IHIG
Position: Network Support Engineer
- Candidate with hands-on experience on LAN-WAN environment, Windows Installation and troubleshooting.
- Responding to technical support calls from end users of computers and software applications Setting up and installing new computers, networks and software.
- Installing and configuring operating systems, anti-virus software and other applications such as Microsoft Office.
- Setting up user accounts and profiles on the network.
- Should have basic knowledge of Active Directory and Group policies.
- Basic knowledge of Firewalls (Software & Physical).
- Installing updates, known as patches, to software applications.
- Diagnosing and fixing network problems and hardware or software faults.
- Maintaining inventories of hardware and software.
- Managing backups of servers, in case of data loss.
- Keeping a record of issues and faults along with solutions, for future reference.
Education: Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Diploma Holder can apply also
Send your resumes at [email protected] with subject line mentioning “Network Support Engineer | Karachi“