INTECH Process Automation Jobs Network Engineer: INTECH Process Automation is looking for “Network Engineer” candidate must have hands on experience of at least two years on following skills:
- Configuration and Maintenance of Cisco L2/L3 switches (2600, 2900, 3500 series), Cisco Firewalls (ASA 5525), Cisco Router (3600 and 3900 series).
- Implementation of VLANs and DMZ.
- Wireless LAN Controller (preferably Ruckus)
- VPN connectivity using DMVPN technology.
- Working on different protocol e.g. EIGRP, BGP, IPSEC, HSRP, OSPF, QoS
- Securing network by implementing security policies, hardening of network devices.
- Implementation and maintenance of monitoring tools like ManageEngine OPM, NetFlow,DeviceExpert.
- Strong troubleshooting skillset
- Conceptual knowledge of SDWAN
- User should be in network domain only (no system domain like server’s management, virtualization, cloud etc.).
- Bachelor Degree in IT (BCS or BSIT or BSc IT)
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan to apply at [email protected]
Note: Only candidates meeting technical criteria will be shortlisted for interviews.