Industrial & Commercial Bank of China ICBC Jobs Relationship Manager Corporate Banking:
Organization: Industrial & Commercial Bank of China ICBC
ICBC Pakistan has been the largest foreign commercial bank in Pakistan since 2016 with total assets of $3.3 billion and paid-up capital of $150 million. It has made significant and important contribution in supporting local economy since its inception in 2011. It was also awarded as the top 50 corporate taxpayer by his excellency PM and compliant tax¬payer by FBR in 2018. ICBC Pakistan is also the major financial service provider for CPEC projects. We, ICBC Pakistan, are driven to build a high-quality internal environment marked with respect, trust and support, in which individual talents are well recognized and rewarded. We will offer you a market competitive salary along with good perks & benefits such as Life and Health insurance for you and your dependents and parents, Festivals allowanc¬es, attractive bonus etc.
Position Title: Relationship Manager, Corporate Banking — Karachi Position
Overview: The prime purpose of this role is Business Development, in line with overall ICBC’s business strategy. The position is primarily responsible to acquire, grow and maintain corporate client relationships, providing corporate banking products and services to the targeted and high valued corporate clients, achieve bank’s deposit, advance and profit¬ability targets.
• Efficiently manage and grow the existing portfolio of Corporate Clients and developing new potential clients in the condition of ensuring meeting the criteria of the Bank.
• To cross-sell full spectrum banking products ( corporate banking, investment banking, hedging) to existing and new customers.
• Maintain good Fl relationships to create more opportunities for leading or participating in syndication. .Give new product suggestions; assist in reviewing and improving the bank’s existing policies and SOPs.
• Visit the clients regularly for a relationship maintaining and operation on-site inspection for post-loan risk man¬agement.
• Work together with RM Assistant but hold the ultimate responsibility for timely complete KYC/ compliance and risk management related works.
• Other jobs assigned by supervisor/management.
Qualifications & Skills:
• BBA/MBA with majors in Banking /Finance. Relevant certifications (eg: CFA, FRM) may be advantageous.
• Minimum past experience of 5 years or above in corporate banking /investment banking/ syndication desk and ability to bring in new leading clients to the bank.
• Previous experience in providing finance to real estate sector will be preferred.
• Rich corporate clients resources and customer relationship management skills.
• Very familiar with the corporate banking products and trade finance.
• Good Fl relationship and maintain daily contact and experience in syndication will be a plus.
Kindly apply with updated resume at [email protected] latest by April 30, 2021 along with latest salary slip & mention position title in subject line.