Fatima Group Jobs Lead Talent Acquisition:
Organization: Fatima Group
Job Title: Lead Talent Acquisition
This role exists to manageand lead the Talent Acquisition function by strategizing and ensuring thatbusiness objectives of the function are achieved and deliver value addedservices for effective execution of acquisition processes. It reports to HeadTalent Acquisition and has one team member reporting to the role.
Qualification: Master in Business Administration or BSc Engineering or BBA from tier 1 universities, a certification in Recruitment or TA or Psychometric assessments would be an advantage.
Experience: Proven experience of 10 to 12 years in Talent Acquisition or HRBP role.
This position isresponsible for the full recruitment cycle, which includes implementingrecruitment strategies, sourcing candidates through digital platforms and coordinatingand conducting the interviews.
Brief Description: Manpower Planning and Sourcing
- Aligning the Recruitment process as per departmental manpower plans.
- Authenticate hiring justification.
- Plan and ensure that all replacements and recruitment plans for the organization are developed and followed up for induction of potential human resource at different levels of organization through close coordination with Head TA, Excom members & Functional Managers.
- Preparation of annual talent acquisition manpower plan.
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle from requisition to advertising, screening & interviewing
- Development of effective acquisition and sustainability strategies and processes
- Leading the recruitment process for lateral positions
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Take charge of planning, developing, managing and overseeing employer branding activities.
- Liaise with Excom members and Functional Managers to implement consistent recruitment criteria across the board.
- Track & monitor effectiveness of resourcing procedures and recommend improvements.
- Staying abreast of market practices and trends
- Participate in career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use and further enhance features of HRIS, iRecruitment for hiring process
- Coordinate with all 3rd party vendors to ensure that all services related to Talent Acquisition are meeting the needs of the organization.
- Undertake analysis pertaining to recruitment on weekly basis.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- Create talent acquisition KPIs dashboard.
- Indepth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting, onboarding and employer branding techniques.
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Broad understanding of the Fertilizer & Engineering sector & key departmental functions is an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of iRec (Oracle Based) and related databases
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Benchmarking and applications of best practices.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle complex organization sourcing needs and close large volumes of positions under stretched timelines in alignment with HRBPs and functional requirements. Apply