Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs May 2019
Position: Business Development Associate
Calling out all foodies, an amazing opportunity for you guys to put all your love for food on the right track. Get associated with all of the restaurants in your city with this job opportunity.
- Sign up local restaurants ( field visit )
- Understand restaurant needs and requirements.
- Research accounts, identify stakeholders/decision makers and generate Interest about foodpanda.
- Meet weekly and monthly KPI’s. You don’t mind being measured against specific goals. You’ll want to crush these goals.
- Track all sales activities through Salesforce.
- Relevant Bachelors degree. Masters Degree in relevant field will be preferred.
- Sales experience is a huge plus.
- fluency in English is a must.
- You don’t miss the details.
- You are a natural hustler.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- Strong communication and negotiating skills.
- You have a passion for what we’re building.
How to apply: Send CVs at “[email protected]” mentioning “Karachi – BDA” in the subject line
Position: HR Associate
Department: People & Organization
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
- Managing functional HR.
- Assist in Recruitment
- Taking care of EOBI, Attendance, and day to day HR related queries, interview scheduling etc.
- Process documentations and paperwork.
- Resolving employee issues and counseling.
- You have successfully completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree; a relevant Master’s degree is a strong plus
- You have at least 1+ year of work experience recruitment
- You have strong leadership and communication skills, work independently and are reliable
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid
- You are driven and ambitious
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects
- Excellent English skills.
Procedure to Apply: Send CVs at “[email protected]” mentioning ” HR-Associate” in subject line.