Fatima Group Jobs HR Officer
Fatima Group is hiring for HR Officer at Fatimafert Plant Site, Sheikhupura.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
Qualification: MBA/BBA from a HEC recognized university.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
Department Description: Responsible to plan, direct and manage the operations of Human Resource with the objective of enabling high performance culture, learning environment, increasing employee efficiency and alignment with company’s objectives and strategy within the limits of industry best practices, Human Resource policies and procedures, Labor laws, company’s QHE policy and safety standards and directives form HR Division
- Actively identify gaps, proposes and implement necessary changes
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues. Conducts effective thorough and objective investigations
- Provides guidance and input in formulation business structures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Develop and deliver in-house training courses
- Participation in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs.
- Work closely with line management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Development of Succession plan for the business.
- Prepare and finalize HR budget with HR and site head.
- Support rewards team on finalization of management employees annual increments
- Industrial Relations Management
- Managing industrial relation functions and ensure continuity of cordial relations between the management and the CBA.
- Lead the collective bargaining team in CBA settlement.
- Manage Increments and Promotions of Staff as per CBA.
- Management of IP Bonuses as per agreed terms and conditions in CBA.
- Ensuring legal compliance and manage implementation of Labour Laws and all other legal matters relating to employees.
- Liaison with the company legal advisor for effective management of company litigations.
- Make necessary arraignments and get the site ready for annual Labour inspection under the provision of Factory Act.
- Maintain effective relationship with Labour department, PESSI, EOBI and all relevant government / regulatory bodies.
- Process Social security, EOBI, Education Cases, file returns and manage audits thereof.
- Management of WPPF
- Manage employees grievances, inquiries and complaints.
- Manage Talent Scholarships and workers grants from Labour department.
- Manage affairs of third party employees like contract management and ensure legal compliance of all vendors (minimum wage/EOBI/PESSI/Education cess etc).
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Sound Interpersonal Skills
- Good Administrative Skills
- Superior Problem Solving Skills and Decision Making Skills
- Effective Conflict Resolution Skills
- Effective Team Management Skills
- Good negotiation Skills
- Effective Strategic Planning Skills
- Computer proficiency
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills Apply
Fatima Group Jobs HR Officer
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization