Fatima Fertilizers Company Apprenticeship Training Program 2016: Fatima Fertilizer Company Limited invites applications for two years apprenticeship training under apprenticeship ordinance 1962. The aim of apprenticeship is to develop advance skill levels in the workforce and to provide the opportunity for young people to get on-the-job training with earning. We are committed to attract, retain and invest in the best talent. You can apply in the following trades:-
- Chemical Plant Operator F. Sc. (Pre-Engineering) or Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Chemical Technology.
- Maintenance Technician Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology.
- Electrical Technician Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electrical Technology.
- Instrument Technician Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electronics or Instrument Technologies.
- Mechanical Draftsman Matric with Three Years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Mechanical Technology or Two Years Diploma of Mechanical Draftsman.
- Laboratory Analyst F. Sc. (Pre-engineering) preference will be given to B.Sc. with Chemistry (Not B.Sc. Hon or Engineering).
Applicants who are over 25 years of age (As on August 21, 2016) are not eligible. 65% or above marks are required in Matric, F. Sc. and Diploma for all the above trades. Those who are already undergoing apprenticeship or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not to apply.
Apply for one discipline only. Duplicate/incomplete application will not be entertained. Providing any false information may lead to disqualification at any stage. Apply online via website link http://fatima-group.com/apprenticeship latest by May 15, 2016 (only online applications will be accepted). Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
For any query, please contact our Recruitment Team (Industrial Relations) at Plant site, Sadikabad, Phone No. 068-5951000 Ext. 3417.