Engro Enfrashare Jobs September 2020:
Position Title: Senior Executive Field Operations
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced telecom field operation professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Enfrashare at Faisalabad. Details below:
- Bachelors in Telecom Engineering or equivalent degree from a reputable university
- 5 to 7 years of experience in telecom related to field operations
- Ensure Network Availability and network KPIs.
- 24 / 7 O&M services for fault correction and site outage rectification.
- Preventive Maintenance routines on sites to ensure fault prevention.
- Manage Security and fueling of Radio Access Network Cell Sites.
- OPEX Controls: Ensure site Energy costs and FLM costs are under fair limits.
- Vendor Management: Monitor vendors’ contractual KPIs & SLA.
- Evaluate contract performance for amendments and compliance.
- Invoice, penalty discussions and payment.
Location: Islamabad & Sahiwal
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by September 18, 2020, mentioning the title of the position (Senior Executive Field Operations – Engro Enfrashare) as the subject of the email.
Position Title: Procurement Executive
We’re hiring! Are you an experienced Procurement professional looking for a new challenge? Apply for a chance to work at Engro Enfrashare at Islamabad Office. Details below:
- Bachelor’s in Management Sciences from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Telecom related to procurement
- Certification related to procurement will be a plus
- Enlist potential vendors/contractor keeping in view the company’s requirement.
- Get quotes from the suppliers as per PRs raised.
- Prepare purchase order, file and dispatch to vendors.
- Review purchase requisition to verify accuracy, terminology and specifications.
- Respond to supplier inquiries about purchase order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Prepare, maintain, review purchasing files, reports, and price lists.
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery and vendor management.
- Document and record POs and procurement documents.
Applicants should send their CVs to [email protected] by September 18, 2020, mentioning the title of the position (Procurement Executive – Engro Enfrashare) as the subject of the email.