Engro Energy Limited Jobs Assistant Manager – Mechanical
Engro Energy Services Limited Power Plant, Qadirpur is looking for a mechanical engineer who must be responsible for managing all aspects of mechanical maintenance (corrective/preventive maintenance) of a combined cycle gas and steam turbines in order to ensure safe, reliable, and efficient operation and maintenance of the power plant.
Plan Preventative Maintenance perform corrective Maintenance and Repair of Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Boilers, Static Equipment and Rotating Equipment at a CCGT power plant. Ensure the highest standards relating to Health, Safety and Environmental practices are adhered.
Knowledge & hands on experience of:
- Gas Turbine Combustors Inspection (CI), hot gas path Inspection (HGPI) and Major Inspection (MI)
- Steam Turbine Routine Maintenance and major inspection (MI)
- HRSG Maintenance
- Routine Maintenance and overhauling of Rotary Machinery (Pumps, Compressors etc.)
- Stationary Equipment Inspection & Repair (Exchangers, PSVs, Vessels etc.)
- CMMS system with preferred experience on SAP
- Vibration Analysis
Education & Technical Qualifications: Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable institution
Professional Experience: 4 to 6 years of relevant experience Apply