Engro Corporation Limited Jobs Business Analyst / Associate:Engro Corporation Limited is looking to hire in its Strategy Department.
Job Title: Business Analyst / Associate
Roles & responsibilities:
- Structure and execute investments in multiple industries and across the full spectrum including greenfield, venture capital, co-investments, JVs, minority and majority buyouts
- Evaluate potential investments by analyzing financial statements/projections, risk and return metrics (IRR, NPV, payback etc.) and researching market and competition data
- Conduct due diligence by working with advisors, company managers and sponsors. Conduct primary and secondary research by using internal and external platforms
- Develop financial models including DCF, comparable companies, precedent transactions, LBO and M&A models to support assumptions for operating, credit and valuation metrics
Job Specifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Qualification: BSc. Accounting & Finance/ BBA/CFA/MBA, MSc. Finance/MSc. Economics
- Experience: 1+ years
- Should have knowledge of financial modelling, business analysis, portfolio management & capital allocation and valuation
Interested candidates can send their CVs to [email protected] by 24 Dec 2018.