DWP Group Jobs Technology Consultant
Organization: DWP Group
Title: Technology Consultant (Resident Engineer)
Functional Area: Engineering
Total Positions: 2 Posts
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Experience: 2 Years – 3 Years
Apply Before: Mar 18, 2021
- Install, configure & manage unified SAN storage, SAN switches, Backup solution including Virtual tape library & Archiving solutions.
- Ensure to install & configure operating systems including Microsoft windows, RHEL, VMware, etc.
- Perform daily activities related to installation, configuration and management of SAN devices and fiber switches.
- Execute FC zoning for development and production storage volumes.
- Configure and manage daily backup as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
- Execute and manage across-site replication of significant DR data.
- Supervise volume replication overnight jobs and execute improvements.
- Administer entire server system.
- In case of any faults and upgrade, coordinate with principle to log support case at support portal and to ensure health status of solution.
Interested candidates, please apply at c[email protected] with “Technology Consultant” in the subject line.