Dun & Bradstreet Pakistan Jobs Internship and Trainee Program 2021:
Organization: Dun & Bradstreet Pakistan
We are currently looking for potential candidates for the “Internship and Trainee Program” at D&B Pakistan (Private) Limited.
This program entails a 12 week plan during which you will work on live business reports in line with current business strategies. You will also be undergoing an extensive training program to successfully complete your projects.
- Prepare and deliver business reports on customers across the region.
- Plan, organize and structure work in order to meet customer specified timelines.
- Research and analyze non-financial / financial information to develop reports.
- Thrive in a strong team environment, including willingness to assist other team members and share knowledge.
- Educational Qualification: minimum Bachelor’s degree.
- Should have keen analytical skills, research skills and attention to detail.
- Should have strong finance based knowledge.
- Good communication in English language (written and oral).
- Pursuing any professional financial courses would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
At the end of the program, the candidate may be offered a permanent job depending upon the performance.
Interested and eligible candidates can send across their updated resumes to [email protected]