Dalda Foods Limited Jobs DM Merchandising:
JOB ALERT for DM Merchandising
Qualification and skill set required:
- Articulate, establish & deploy DFL’s commercial agenda on all priority Retail stores nationally.
- Develop a robust merchandising & BA structure and framework for the organization.
- Outline merchandising agenda for DFL’s business and our right to win.
- Build strategic relationships based on mutual benefit with major Retail stores.
- Drive effective promotional strategies for the merchandised store that deliver long-term, sustainable, profitable growth to the business.
- Closely monitor merchandising & BA KPIs i.e. SOS, OSA, OOS. Identify gaps and take actions while “PARTNERING” with the sales and marketing team.
- Develop channel wise one pager with must have SKUs. Implement, monitor, and improvise one pager on regular basis through market/shopper insights and DFL objective.
- Simplify category by applying shopper lens and help the shopper in making a decision at the moment of truth.
- Upgrade merchandising store plan to a perfect store plan.
- Develop the in-store agenda for DFL’s sales organization based on category guidelines and shopper insights.
- Segmentation of retail universe into representative and actionable retail environments/ channels.
- Outline the in-store plan for each category/retail environment.
- Identify KPIs to measure the execution of the in-store plan.
- Ensure the development of optimal tools for the sales team which helps in understanding their work plan.
- Develop a structure to track and measure performance against the plans.
Send your CVs at [email protected]
Dalda Foods Limited Jobs DM Merchandising
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization