Daewoo Pakistan Express Bus Service Jobs Payroll Manager:Daewoo Pakistan Express Bus Service is looking for Payroll Manager, for it’s Lahore Head Office.
Qualification & Experience: Bachelors/ Preferably Masters
Experience: 2 to 3 years
o Develop systems to process payroll account transactions (e.g. salaries, benefits, garnishments, deductions, taxes and third party payments)
• Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises) and system upgrades
• Ensure compliance with relevant laws and internal policies
• Liaise with auditors and manage payroll tax audits
• Collaborate with Human Resources (HR) and accounting teams
• Maintain accurate records and prepare reports
• Resolve issues and answer payroll-related questions.
• Updates payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job titles, and department/ division transfers.
• Determines payroll liabilities by approving the calculation of employee federal and state income and social security taxes, and employer’s social security, unemployment, and workers compensation payments.
• Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
Send us your resumes at [email protected]
Daewoo Pakistan Express Bus Service Jobs Payroll Manager