Cross Stitch Jobs October 2020:
Cross Stitch is hiring SEO Executive for Lahore. Candidates having relevant experience and skills can send CV at [email protected] latest by 27th Oct. 2020, please do mention the job title in email subject.
- Keep the Website relevant with the latest SEO digital marketing trends and best practices
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
- Create synergies with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery and optimization that outperforms the competition
- Maintain weekly SEO reporting and understanding in web analytics and marketing.
- Develop and implement a scalable link building strategy
- Reduce errors on Google Search console and all sites’ overall bounce rate requirement
- Fluency using tools like Moz SEO, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Google Analytics
- Expertise in A/B and other testing and optimization methods
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in SEO websites for SaaS products is preferred but not mandatory and B2B SEO is a plus
Cross Stitch is hiring Assistant Manager Marketing for Lahore office (Gulberg III), candidates having MBA / BBA Marketing degree from well reputed university and relevant experience (maximum 2 years) of fashion brands can apply. Please share your CV at [email protected] and do mention the position title in subject line. Salary range of this position is 60K to 75K along-with all standard benefits. Please share your CV latest by 27th Oct 2020.
Prior relevant experience of fashion brand is mandatory requirement, kindly avoid to share irrelevant CVs. Thank you
Cross Stitch is hiring Marketing Executive (Female) for Lahore Office (Gulberg III), candidates who have recently completed their education and want to join fashion / retail industry can share CV at [email protected] .
Candidates must have MBA / BBA Marketing degree from well reputed university. Candidates who have done O/A level prior to university level education will be preferred.