Crescent Steel and Allied Products Ltd Jobs July 2021:
Organization: Crescent Steel and Allied Products Ltd
We are currently inviting applications from dynamic individual whose values align with ours for the position of Officer Finance and Control.
- Prepare and maintain necessary treasury documents.
- Assist in the account opening, addition and deletion of signatories.
- Liaise with bank for bank statements, funds availability, deposit of cheques, issuance of guarantees, etc.
- Collect and disburse cash and cheques; ensuring all requisite postings to ERP module.
- Assist monthly bank reconciliations and ensure that any discrepancies that arise are resolved.
- Prepare fund transfer letters, perform bank clearing function and posting to general ledger in ERP System.
- Assist Manager Treasury in fund flow management.
- Operate cash management module. Apply
We are currently inviting applications from dynamic individuals whose values align with ours for the position of Mechanical Engineer.
- Carry out maintenance of equipment’s such as hydraulic pumps, valves and cylinders, air compressors, gas/diesel engines, pneumatic systems, bearings/gear machineries, overhead cranes etc.
- Develop, execute and implement plans and strategies for preventive maintenance activities of overall plant, machinery and utilities to reduce the incidence of breakdowns.
- Ensure continuous smooth running of equipment and machines and utilize Computerized Maintenance Management or similar system for preventive, predictive and corrective maintenance planning and execution
- Carryout conditional monitoring and vibration analysis of the plant.
- Manage, supervise and train the team with respect to routine maintenance activities.
- Ensure compliance with HSE and QMS policies and procedures.
- Maintain records of the maintenance activities being carried out and prepare reports. Apply