Coca-Cola Icecek Pakistan Jobs Area Sales Manager:
Coca-Cola Icecek Pakistan is looking for Area Sales Manager (Reporting to: Sales Manager) at Hyderabad.
Mission Statement: Area Sales Manager will be responsible for leading the business towards achieving key financial and business objectives for his designated area. Directly responsible for compliances at distributor level, delivery of primary & secondary sales operations objectives, including growing market share and driving top and bottom line growth
- Develop strategic plans to achieve targeted primary & secondary volume, numeric, weighted distribution and market share
- Helping distributors in managing their Primary Loads, coordinating the process from generation of ‘distributor order form’ till dispatch of load from the plant/ warehouse
- Responsible for managing and developing his team
- Execute plans for enhancement in cold availability of all SKUs by channel to increase secondary sales.
- Supervise the segmented POS execution through focusing on trade channels to achieve the set objectives of commercial leadership and SFE KBIs (green, red, gold)
- Deployment and management of assets. Ensure and monitor cooler productivity and assets are properly injected/placed and optimal utilization of company’s assets in the market i.e. Coolers, glass, shell, signage/activation materials etc.
- Supervise/monitor the stocks transactions at all levels against planning and forecasting.
- Ensuring profitable portfolio selling by monitoring the regular discounts, trade promotions, variable margins, gross profit and NSR of the region
- Responsible for the development of distributor annual business plan (investments, vehicles, expansion, warehousing, capability development, human resources). Ensuring distributor profitability, sustainable and smooth business functioning in line with his investment(s).
- Distribution management through VOYAGE compliance and ensure the proper execution of sales operations, order to cash cycle, KBI’s, RTM, and shared inventory management (ensuring stock cover days and must have SKUs)
- Daily market visits (as per PJP) to supervise and monitor the proper execution of set objectives/plans, to cultivate strong relationship with trade while coaching the team to ensure desire results
Candidate Education: Masters Degree
Apply before 31 May 2021 Apply