Citi Bank Pakistan Internship Jobs Apr 2018: This is 8-12 week program designed to fully immerse you in the day-to-day activities of one of our divisions. The program starts with a firm wide orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Citi. You will receive real time responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing on a day to day basis, as a full-time Citi employee. With fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within Citi.
- Lead regional exercises for Pakistan Product in relation to analysis of industry trends, client needs, and ensuring Citi Pakistan is in line with Citi’s regional and global strategic initiatives;
- Collating information in regards to transactions across product types and creating processes to ensure optimization of existing procedures;
- Scrutiny of regulatory requirements and gap analyses that have been conducted to ensure that Citi’s product programs are compliant with local regulations;
- Participation in the development of new products/initiatives to broaden Citi’s product offering, particularly in relation to digitization and e-commerce.
Primary Location: EMEA-PAK-SD-Karachi
Job Category: Institutional Banking
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- Graduate or Post Graduate candidates from leading institution preferably in penultimate year of study
- Outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial markets
- Understanding of relevant financial, mathematical and accounting techniques
- Ability to analyze data, identify problems and apply creative solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas in a confident, organized manner
- Ability to work in teams in a fast-paced environment
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success. Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer Apply