Amreli Steels Ltd Jobs Head of Security:
Organization: Amreli Steels Ltd
Position: Head of Security
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible to oversee all security related activities for the company, round the clock, including the formulation of security strategies, policies and procedures. Also responsible for continuous improvement in patrolling systems for proactive actions based on symptoms. Additionally, the Head of Security is responsible for training and keeping a high morale of security team.
Education: Minimum bachelors degree
Experience: At least 3 years of experience in similar capacity in corporate sector, preferably retired from Armed Forces not below the rank of Lt. Colonel (Retd) with good service record.
- Develop tactical and strategic initiatives to enhance the security at all facilities of the organization round the clock.
- Review daily activities of the security department on all shifts ensuring that daily operations are done according to set standards.
- Ensure proper functioning of site’s security equipment and order security-related supplies and equipment as needed.
- Conduct monthly assessment of site security measures from internal and external threats.
- To develop and execute systems for people movement from different entry points (different employee categories, visitors, vendors, contractors and government officials)
- Monitor and tracking through reports, CCTV monitoring and online systems (eg; Swiping/punching system, visitor entry system, vehicle tracking systems etc.)
- Ensure adherence of code of conduct, discipline and ethics among security officers.
- Liaise with police and other law enforcement agencies in case of breach of security.
- Analyze such cases and plan a preventive and corrective actions to avoid reoccurrence in the future.
- To initiating appropriate loss recovery actions necessary to protect the facility from further additional losses and coordinating implementation of emergency plan, crisis management, emergency and evacuation drills.
- Develop a communication plan to educate employees on security protocols during any security emergencies.
- Work with departmental heads in maintaining and updating property loss and prevention programs.
- Plan and supply security for special and high-risk events.
- Plan and provide security protocol to high-profile stake holders including foreign contractors, engineers and representatives of foreign companies.
- Establish, oversee and maintain control of departmental keys in order to ensure that only the authorized personnel have access. Maintaining control of master key inventories and ensure the proper whereabouts of all master keys.
Last date to Apply: 08 May 2021 Apply