Al Futtaim Jobs Manager Internal Audit: No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.Your job role in Renault Pakistan as Manager – Internal Audit would be to examine and evaluate the frame work of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Key Responsibilities Will Be But Not Be Limited To
- Issue periodic reports to the Audit Committee summarizing results of audit activities.
- Keep the Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and developments in internal auditing practices and give recommendations for necessary revisions in Internal Audit Charter.
- Ensure that the department complies with sound internal auditing principles and best practices.
- Co-ordinate with external auditors.
- The examination and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems at various operations.
- ACA / ACMA
- 4 to 5 years of relevant experience. Apply