Wateen Telecom Limited Jobs Network Engineer
Organization: Wateen Telecom Limited
Position: Network Engineer
At Wateen Telecom, you have the opportunity to polish your skills and excel in your field by working towards becoming a more accomplished professional. This role will allow you to work in Pakistan’s leading ICT company with the vision of enabling our workforce to contribute to our shared goal of growth and excellence.
- Network designing based on customer requirements and relevant documentation.
- Physical installation of network hardware.
- On-site and remote network implementation and deployment.
- PoC/ PoV demos to customers on emerging technologies.
- Technical communication/engagement with customers.
- Extend support and resolve customer network issues.
- Assist team in handling escalations.
- Carry out monitoring of complete network through available tools/NMS.
- Manage customer expectations professionally and politely.
- Being Wateen’s ambassador, display the highest level of dignity and integrity.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco/Juniper/Huawei routing, switching and security products in an enterprise network environment.
- Thorough familiarity with network routing, switching and security domains.
- Working knowledge of emerging network products and technologies such as SDN, SD-WAN, NGFW/NGIPS.
- Working knowledge and preferably, hands-on experience with VMware technologies.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with solid leadership and collaboration skills.
- 3-4 years of experience in network designing, deployment and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/IT/Engineering.
- Relevant training and certifications will be added advantage.