United Nations High Commissioner For Refugees UNHCR Jobs Dep Representative
Essential Minimum Qualifications And Professional Experience Required
- Graduate degree (equivalent of a Master’s) in Political Science, Social Science, International Relations, Law, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, and/or other relevant fields plus minimum 16 years of previous work experience relevant to the function at professional level, with more than 10 years in international capacity. Senior positions in a large governmental or international agency. Extensive knowledge of UNHCR operations and services. Undergraduate degree (equivalent of a BA/BS) plus 17 years or Doctorate degree (equivalent of a PhD) plus 15 years of previous relevant work experience may also be accepted.
- A high level of skill in management of broad programmes, political decision making and negotiating.
- Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
Desirable Qualifications & Competencies
- Completion of UNHCR training programmes, such us Protection Learning Programme, Operations Management Learning Programme.
- Knowledge of geo-political realities and their socio-cultural implications.
- Knowledge of additional UN languages. Apply
Last Date: Thursday 23 April 2020 (midnight Geneva time)