Unilever Jobs Territory Manager Sumandry: We believe that as a business we have a responsibility to our consumers and to the communities in which we have a presence. Around the world we invest in local economies and develop people’s skills inside and outside of Unilever. And through our business and brands, we run a range of programmes to promote hygiene, nutrition, empowerment and environmental awareness.
Key Objectives Of The Job
To Manage the Distributor / Trade for the designated territory.
- Drive the business to the desired ambition Underline Volume Growth / Underline Sales Growth.
- Up lift the Competitive visibility in Store.
- Coordinate with Distributor/Customer Operational plans / Executions.
- Have strong content of Negotiation with Customer for Joint Business planning.
- Acumen to Financial Matrix – Business Profitability / Gross Margin.
- Leader Ship content to drive the extended team – Building team & talent.
- Accountability – Up Hold the business KPI.
- Analytical – Post execution analysis – Redefine the process.
Distributor team, Merchandisers / In Store Managers Team.
Agencies and third parties.
Core Skills Required
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should have strong bias for action.
- A lot of empowerment will be given in this role hence the resource has to be good at accountability and responsibility.
- Good at multitasking.
- Basic IT Knowledge.
- Should have good management skills.
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple teams and take multiple stakeholders along.
- Deploy activations/launch plans/ micro marketing plans with meticulous detail with rigorous post launch evaluation/monitoring to take corrective action if required.
Minimum Requirement: 1 to 2 years of sales experience Apply