Tetra Pak Jobs Senior QA Executive
Location: Lahore, PK
Company: Tetra Pak
Main Purpose of the Job: Be responsible for overall operational efficiency of production line and performance or process equipments and suggestion to improve the process parameters
- Be responsible for the operational efficiency of a production line with all Process KPIs.
- Drive for the result of key performance indicators (KPIs) for responsible process
- As the backup process manager to coordinate with other functions including maintenance, QA and take prompt action to solve process problems to ensure safety, product quality, machine efficiency etc.
- Coordinate among different working processes of the whole production line or among functions in factory
- Learn and implement solution received through the technical process networks
- WCM Activities in the Factory, support pillar progress and participate WCM pillar activity
- Lead and drive IBM/cluster improvement projects impletion within factory
Critical Experience: At least 5-6 years experience at production/ technical area Strong skills in TPM, WCM or Lean experience Should have thorough knowledge of a machine/ equipment and loss eradication methodology Preferred experiences in WCM Quality/ Maintenance
Minimum Education: Bachelor degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
Contact: Please submit your application before May 20, 2018. Apply