Job location : Shuaiba
Candidate must have a Kuwaiti License
– To receive parts, equipments, and repair materials from International or local suppliers.
– To verify received items with the delivery quantity and other order specifications.
– To ensure that faulty material and damaged materials are stored in separate area and report to Spare Parts Supervisor and Service Team Leader timely.
– To check Supplier Bills with Purchase Orders, Goods Received Note.
– To classify and arrange parts, equipments, supplies and tools properly tagged & with proper bin number in the store.
– To enter quantity, number, and description of parts and materials issued on repair orders.
– To ensure that every issue is received in writing by the receiver.
– To prepare weekly, monthly reports of items received, issued and stock and submit to Sales Manager.
– To maintain computerized records in the system of all receipts and issues. Second Stock: -To prepare Stock receipt voucher.
– To prepare monthly stock list.
– To levels and reorder quantities to ensure operational needs are met through analyzing and forecasting demand of stock items.
|Job Location:||Al Zour Mina Saud, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing; Manufacturing and Production; Construction|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|