State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs Aug 2016: State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank. regulates the monetary and credit system of the country and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. In order to further strengthen the institutional capacity in accounting and financial management, applications are invited from high caliber and dynamic accounting and finance professionals for the following positions, based at Karachi.
Deputy Director (OG-3)
Key responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but not limited to the following:
• Preparation of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Designing of accounting and operating procedures for an automated environment.
• Quarterly financial reporting to the Audit Committee and Board.
• Preparation, monitoring and reporting of revenue and capital budget of the Bank and its subsidiaries.
• Process foreign currency receipts and payments of SBP and Government of Pakistan.
• Liaison with Auditors including Commercial Audit Directorate of Auditor General of Pakistan.
• Compliance with withholding tax regime of income tax, sales tax and other fiscal laws.
• Support in currency management operations; smooth demonetization of old design banknotes. introduction of new design banknotes and annual indenting to concerned organization.
• Liaison and coordination with FBR, Finance Department/Division and Accountant General in the matter of Government Banking and its accounting and reporting .
• Review of Bank’s domestic equity portfolio on annual basis for impairment testing and fair valuation.
• Support in tax related issues of SBP and its subsidiaries.
• Execute payments of Bank employees’ claims and suppliers against procurement of goods and services.
• Assist and update records of Bank’s fixed assets.
Education: ACA / ACMA / ACCA Age: Maximum 35 years as on the last date of submission of application. Experience: At least five (05) years relevant post qualification experience in a reputable organization preferably in banks/financial institutions or a reputed Chartered Accountancy firm.
• Competitive compensation package in salary scale of Deputy Director (OG-3) including loan facility, medical, contributory provident fund and gratuity as per Bank’s rules.
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting above mentioned eligibility criteria may send detailed CVs along with covering letter, experience certificates, copies of educational documents, CNIC and a recent photograph addressed to the Senior Joint Director. Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor. SBP Main Building. 1.1. Chundrigar Road, Karachi latest by September 06, 2016. Please mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification for current as well as for allfitture recruitments in the Rank, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs Aug 2016
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization