Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd Management Trainee Officers MTO Program 2021:
Organization: Sitara Chemical Industries Ltd
Program: Management Trainee Officers (MTO) Program 2021
Sitara Chemical Industries Limited stands amongst top-notch and renowned Industrial Groups of Pakistan. It has manufacturing industries ranging from Chemicals, Textiles, Energy, and other diversified projects in Real Estate, Health, and Education. Sitara Chemical is making a great contribution to Pakistan’s economy by providing direct employment to over 10,000 people and to so many others indirectly. It is also running many charitable Projects and welfare activities which are undertaking mainly in Health and education sector. SCIL MTO Program is a fast-track development program for fresh graduates who are enthusiastic and have an urge to pursue a rewarding career in the Chemical Industry. The selected candidates will undergo a comprehensive training program under the supervision of diverse and experienced professionals and will be placed at different functions for a period of 1 year, after the training, the trainees will be evaluated by cross functional boards and permanent placements will be made according to the organizational requirements.
What we are looking far?
- Fresh Graduates with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 from the top universities of Pakistan preferably from LUMS, GIKI, NUST, LSE or abroad:
- B.Sc Engineering/BS in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical
- M.Sc/M.Phil Analytical Chemistry
- Masters in Business Administration (Marketing/ Finance/HR/Supply Chain)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Goal orientation, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good understanding of business dynamics / management philosophies
- Team players who are interested to be in the leadership role in future
- Self-driven and result oriented approach
The market based stipend will be offered to the selected candidates.
Interested candidates meeting criteria may email their updated resume with the latest photo at [email protected]
by May 31st, 2021
Location: 32 KM, Sheikhupura Road, Faisalabad.