Sana Safinaz Jobs Deputy Manager Product Development:
Sana Safinaz Fashion Resources is looking for “Deputy Manager Product Development”
- Manage full production cycle for women’s apparel designer from raw material.
- Manage all operational aspects of the fabric stock to achieve timeline.
- Coordination with design/product team to streamline product cycle.
- Knowledge of fabric, costing and new fashion trends.
- Determine efficient methods which the designer can follow in creating new designs within deadline.
- Source local/overseas vendor and manufactures.
- Identify best partners to grow and reduce company cost.
Education: BS in Textile Designing/Fashion Designing/BE in Textile Engineering, specific area (Operations/related field)
Experience: 7-8 yrs. of relevant experience from Textile/Fashion Retail with exposure in product development, merchandising & costing is obligatory.
Skills & Capabilities:
- Strong Technical knowledge of Product Development
- Self-motivator & willing to learn without direct supervision
- Team Management Skill
- Good communication Skill
- Project management
- Strong analytical Skill
Send in your resumes on [email protected] by June 18, 2021 with “DM Product Development – Karachi”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.