Qatar Airways Jobs Junior Finance Assistant: As the Junior Finance Assistant, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct and timely processing of sales reports, collections, and BSP/CASS reports in line with QR policies and Internal Accounting Procedures.
- Assist in Preparing cheques and proper filing of payment vouchers.
- Assist in Handling BSP & Cass.
- Handling Petty cash
- Prepare Local Tax file
- Assist with ensuring that all cash from sales is banked on the same day
- Assist with invoicing sales and allocate them to receipt daily.
- Assist in various reconciliations.
- Regular filing documents for maintaining records Apply