Jobs By Field
Procter & Gamble P&G Jobs HR Coordinator: Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula.
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly. As a HR Cordinator, you will work with a team that is responsible for keeping HR Operations at plant flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of service quality in the area of site transportation, Cafeteria, Housekeeping, general administration and supporting employee engagement tasks.
What we offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
Desired Skills and Experience
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (B.com/BA/B.Sc etc.)
- 0-5 years work experience
- Good communication skills
- Discipline to the working hours
- Demonstrating problem solving skills
- Basic English Language
- Pakistani National
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”. Apply
Procter & Gamble P&G Jobs HR Coordinator
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization