Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Ltd Jobs Head of Compliance:
Organization: Pak Oman Microfinance Bank Ltd
Position: Head of Compliance
Pak Oman Microfinance Bank is seeking services from dynamic professionals to fill the position of Head of Compliance.
Location: Head Office, Karachi
Experience :Minimum 10 years’ experience in Compliance Department in financial sector
Age Limit: Should not exceed 45 of age
Send updated CV to [email protected] Please mention position and location in subject line
Last date to apply April 12, 2021
- Formulate a comprehensive compliance program and allied policies & procedural manuals.
- Ensure that guidance and vision provided by Board and Senior Management are effectively translated into operational goals/activities/plans to institute an effective compliance culture in the Bank that promotes and encourages identification and flagging of non-compliance events without any fear of negative consequences.
- Maintain robust systems and procedures to carry out ANIL & CFT related responsibilities as stipulated in relevant SBP instructions as issued from time to time. Develop and implement a communication process to ensure laws, regulations, rules and policies are shared with relevant functions of the Bank.
- Ensure and enforce consumer protections laws. Ensure that all employees, especially the line staff understands the regulatory compliance risks inherent in the activities they perform and that policies, processes and resources available are sufficient and effective in managing those risks.
- Develop and implement a mechanism for collection, reporting of incidence of non-compliance from respective departments/functions on periodic basis. Ensure that all Regulatory returns are submitted to Regulators in timely manner with accuracy.
- Review new products and services (and marketing materials) to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations and instructions.
- Oversee reviews to evaluate the adequacy of controls put in place to manage compliance risk and promptly follow up on any identified deficiencies, and coordinate plans to address such deficiencies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value talent diversity at our Bank. We do not discriminate on the basis of color, gender, marital status, race, religion, or disability status. Therefore, all qualified candidates are welcomed and encouraged to apply for this position.