Jubilee General Insurance Jobs Development Officers:
Organization: Jubilee General Insurance
We at Jubilee General Insurance, are seeking highly motivated, energetic and competent “Development Officers” to join our dynamic sales force.
The position will be primarily responsible to establish and nurture strong, long-term relationships with customers. Provide exceptional service, actively promote and sell our diverse range of insurance products and identify and pursue opportunities for market expansion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing exceptional service and addressing their insurance-related queries and concerns.
- Promote and sell our diverse range of insurance products, ensuring customers are well-informed about the benefits and features.
- Target potential clients and untapped markets to increase our presence and reach.
- Attending customer queries promptly and effectively, coordinating with the Zonal Office and the Head Office to ensure swift issue resolution.
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in the general insurance industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation abilities.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send your updated resume to [email protected] by mentioning ‘Development Officer’ in the subject line.
- Read the job details in image carefully.
- Apply only if your credentials match the job requirements.
- Candidates matching the job requirements will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test / Interview.
- Irrelevant/Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Apply before the last date.
- Applications received after last date will not be considered.
How to Apply: For More Details View The Image.
Jubilee General Insurance Jobs Development Officers
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization