Jotun Jobs HR Executive: Jotun has been present in the Middle East since 1962 and has expanded to include 15 companies across the Middle East, India and Africa region. Throughout our history, we have focused on providing our employees with learning and development opportunities and offering them meaningful and challenging work, guided by our four values of Care, Loyalty, Respect and Boldness. Our employees tell us that we are on the right track. Our latest regional survey conducted by Hay Group showed that a vast majority of our workforce is highly engaged and views Jotun as an exceptionally favorable company to work for. We have scored significantly higher than the regional benchmark and at par with high performing global companies.
Jotun Pakistan has developed its business organically with the focus to serve segments of Decorative Coatings, Powder Coatings and Protective Coatings by having two production facilities in Lahore with more than 150 employees working across Pakistan. . We are currently looking for a resource with effective communication skills and sound Human Resources background to support the HR Strategic partnership with Jotun business. The holder of this position will be able to explore, learn and gain in depth HR knowledge within a professional and friendly atmosphere. This position will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager and will be based in Lahore.
- Assist in preserving overall organization culture by following and implementing various OD initiatives
- Map the competency gaps and conduct TNA in coordination with Line Managers and Department Heads
- Responsible for arranging local academy programs according to plan
- Market, promote and follow up on Learning Gateway in the company to ensure that the e-learning activities are according to the company’s needs
- Execute and monitor the transfer of training and lasting change in behavior process in coordination with line managers
- Keep Human Resource Management System – training module updated
- Support in implementation and follow up of regional graduate program.
- Ensure execution of efficient and effective HR operations based on clearly defined and structured HR policies
- Ensure company policies are in line with the local labour laws to maintain legal compliance
- Assist the HR Manager in execution of HR projects that may be assigned from time to time.
- acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- makes an impact; convinces and persuades others; promotes plans and ideas successfully
- adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
- co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Organization Development
- 3-4 years of experience as HR generalist with OD focus
- Hands on experience in conducting TNA and designing transfer of training process
- Thorough knowledge of Labor laws in Pakistan
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft office
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- A continuous focus on reinventing and innovating high quality products.
- An international Corporate Culture founded on our four values; Care, Respect, Loyalty and Boldness.
- Insurance schemes Apply