For over 175 years, Procter & Gamble has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
With over 57 years of success & growth in the Arabian Peninsula & Pakistan, and over 650 million dollars of investment in the region, we’re looking for people to join our team & take our business to the next level. We’re hiring the next generation of GCC talent in several areas of business including Sales, Finance & Accounting, Brand Building, Supply Network Operations, Human Resources, and Engineering
During the first 12-18 months of your career, some responsibilities will include marketing plan development to identify specific marketing tactics that build on consumer and customer insights to deliver overall business objectives and strategies.
You will also be using your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis, and research planning.
Beyond that, additional responsibilities will include:
(1) Developing Plans and Strategies (forecasting, strategy/concept/packaging development and product/marketing qualification);
(2) Advertising (strategy/creative brief development, copy evaluation, copy clearance, commercial production and media planning);
(3) Promotion (promotion/pricing planning and strategy and promotion/pricing execution);
(4) Consumer/Customer Training (consumer decision making, customer operations, customer decision making and market segmentation);
(5) Complex Business and Financial Analysis; and
(6) Interpersonal Projects (coaching/training, recruiting, multi-functional teamwork).
Qualifications: Minimum education of Bachelors or Masters. Work experience of 1-2 years in FMCG sector is preferable. Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting
Job : Marketing/Brand Management
Primary Location :PK-Sind-Karachi
Schedule : Full-time Apply