Jobs By Field
Philip Morris International Jobs Accounts Payable Analyst: Philip Morris International is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Date posted: May 12, 2016
Number of Openings: 3
Place of Work: KarachiPosition: Accounts Payable Analyst Job responsibilities
- Verification of vendor / third party invoices and expenses claims and to ensure completeness of documentation and processing of vendor invoices in line with our Principles and Practices.
- Parking and posting of invoices in SAP database, making the payments proposal, doing the payment run and preparing the payment vouchers to ensure that payment is made on time without delay.
- Parking and posting of invoices in SAP database, making the payments proposal, doing the payment run and preparing the payment vouchers to ensure that payment is made on time.
- Filing the invoices and other documents in orderly and timely manner to ensure that records remains updated and easily accessible.
- To make provision for month end accruals to ensure that expenses are recorded in the correct accounting period.
Education Minimum MBA Finance from a reputable institute
Experience Relevant experience of at least 2-3 years in a relevant capacity
Position: Tax Analyst
- Ensuring that PMI Guidelines for Direct and Indirect tax are properly implemented.
- GAP analysis, training, procedural changes, conducting periodic risk assessment of indirect taxation under Indirect PMI Compliance Program (VAT, Excise, and Customs).
- Training of relevant stakeholders to update them with respect to various income tax and sales tax withholding implications
- Develop counter-arguments and supporting evidential documents against tax department’ challenges and arguments during tax audits
- Ensuring that SOX requirements are strictly complied with and prepare tax reconciliations and schedules as required for SOX compliance and liaising with PwC for audit of SOX controls for taxation
- Preparation of monthly Income Tax and Deferred tax computation for the purpose of month end closing and submissions of annual and monthly GMRB reports.
Education ACCA/ CA Finalist (atleast)
Experience Relevant Experience of at least 1-2 years in a relevant capacity, completed article ship.
Position: Pensions Fund Analyst
– Prepare monthly and annual regional reporting for Severance
– Ensuring compliance of pension funds investment with PMI pension directives, SOX & local laws.
– Responsible for booking monthly accruals related to bonus, group insurance, medical insurance, leave encashment, & gratuity in SAP.
– In charge of benefit scheme (including health & life insurance schemes by law as well as by company’s discretion), review monthly reconciliation of medical claims, verification of claim reimbursement and computation of insurance premium.
– Prepare data and coordinate with Actuary for annual actuarial valuation and it’s onwards submission to PMI. Organize and facilitate annual statutory audits of Pension Funds and WPPF
– Perform all computerized accounting activities and prepare monthly financials of Pension Funds (Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliations) to monitor the funds’ position.
– Responsible for the calculation, preparation, disbursement and accounting of Workers Profit Participation Fund (WPPF) to the eligible employees. Ensure timely deposit of the State Bank of Pakistan liability and filing of annual return to the Workers’ Welfare Fund (Ministry of Labor).
Education Minimum ACCA/ MBA qualification from a reputable institute
Experience Relevant Experience of at least 1-2 years in a relevant capacity.
Job ID PK-02128 Apply
Philip Morris International
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Organization