Agbro is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
- Maintaining records of materials in inventory and on order. Making issuances and coordinating with the accounting and procurement functions to monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stocks. Reconciling discrepancies in inventories and notifying supervisor of irregularities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintenance of current inventory levels; processing purchase orders as required; tracking orders and investigating problems.
- Issuing supplies, materials, and equipment for production and daily operations; manually pre-picking stock items from multiple stores which are specified in Work Order documents in advance of issuance to production staff; completing all necessary paperwork for stock items issued, and forwarding to supervisor.
- Monitoring Batch Numbers and QC Numbers and ensuring stock usage and issuances on the basis of First In First Out (FIFO).
- Receiving delivered supplies, materials, and equipment; confirming that delivered goods match purchase order specifications of quantity, condition, etc; completing all necessary paperwork for stock items received, and forwarding to supervisor.
- Recording purchases, maintaining databases, performing physical count of inventory, and reconciling actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Utilizing computer terminal to properly account for issues, returns, receipts of new materials and associated backorders; input essential data on all materials handled; adhering to strict accounting procedures in this regard.
- Conducting weekly cycle counts of inventory materials based upon computer-monitored suggested re-order listing; assisting in conducting complete physical inventory count as and when needed.
- Organizing and maintaining warehouse and inventory yard areas for efficient material storage and handling; maintaining labeling system on each stock item; manually stocks inventory shelving with stock items received or returned.
- Maintain records and coordinates the periodic safety inspection and testing of items.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Knowledge of issuance procedures.
- Position requires: a) Monitoring and maintaining current inventory levels, including reconciling stock counts to computer reports; b) Initiates action to replenish stock by processing purchase orders and other related paperwork; c) Receiving, unpacking, and delivering items to shelves or requesting departments; d) Inspecting shipments for accuracy and completeness, and resolving inconsistencies; and e) Performing routine clerical duties in support of unit.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Considerable physical activity. May require handling of objects that can weigh up to over over 100 Kgs.
- Work is normally performed in a typical feed milling production line.
Education and Experience
Graduation from an accredited institution (3) years experience in a computer-aided warehousing operation. Strong knowledge of accounting practices is a must. Apply