Bestway Cement is seeking for hard working, self motivated, professionals, determined, dynamic and well disciplined staff for different vacant positions such as following.Kindly read carefully and apply in appropriate vacancies accordingly.
Senior Executive (Internal Audit)
Vacancy Announced on: 06-05-2016
Last Date for Application: 18.05.2016
JOB TITLE: Senior Executive (Internal Audit)
- ON VACANCIES: 01
JOB TYPE: Full Time.
- To lead and / or conduct financial, operational, compliance audits, assignments or information system audit in accordance with the internal audit plan.
- To develop financial/ operational audit objectives, procedures and programmes to facilitate the execution of the audit assignments, following-up on open audit issues as well as preparing concise audit reports with value-added recommendations to improve the Company’s internal control system, risk management processes and governance practices
- To carry out official work as may be assigned by the Head of Internal Audit from time to time and to assist the Head of Internal Audit to prepare the Internal Audit Work Plan and Audit planning.
- Review and supervise over Junior Staff within Internal Audit Department and Special Team on Special Assignment / Coordination teams for various Internal Audit functions.
- Practice the policies and practices laid down in Internal Audit reference / Manual for the conduct of Internal Audit work.
- Review internal controls, complete risk assessment, prepare data flow diagrams and list of controls activities. Further, review of policies and procedures and discuss suggested changes to the Head of Internal Audit.
- Prepare detailed reports for review by the Head of Internal Audit after completion of each audit assignment.
- C.A Inter / ACMA (Part II) / ACCA (Part II) with 4 years experience.(OR)
- ACMA / ACCA with 3 years experience. (OR)
- MBA / B.Com in First Division from recognized university with 8 years experience.
Maximum age: 45 Years.
Minimum Experience: 3 to 8 years of experience in Internal Audit in an Industrial organization. Relevant Experience in a similar position with strong financial analysis skills, Business communication and experience in the cement industry would be added advantage.
- Possess good auditing skills with the ability to develop reporting issues from a risk perspective and recommend for improvements.
- Excellent command of English with strong analytical skills, report writing and communication skills.
- Expertise in computer skills using MS Office, Visio, SAGE, Apex, ERP, Oracle.
To apply for a vacant position please download our career application form here. Please carefully read the guidelines on the last page of the application form before filling in the form. Remember to enclose copies of educational and experience certificates and any other information which may be relevant to your application.
Jobs By Cities
Jobs By Field
Jobs By Organization