Hascol Petroleum Limited Jobs Deputy Manager Corporate Affairs:
DEPUTY MANAGER CORPORATE AFFAIRS
Hascol Petroleum Limited is looking for Deputy Manager Corporate Affairs for our Legal and Secretarial Department to be based at Head Office, Karachi.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Provide support in ensuring compliance of provisions of the Companies Act 2017, and other statutes.
- Assist in drafting notices, agendas for Board and General meetings
- Assist in complying requirements with SECP notifications.
- Draft notices and letters for various Authorities.
- Assist in preparation and reviewing contracts, agreements, documents and letters.
- Liaison with Share Registrar for handling dividend and shareholders queries.
Education: LLB or LLM / Member Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan
Experience: At least 5 years of handling corporate secretarial & legal matters of a listed company.
Interested applicants are requested to email their resumes to [email protected] latest by September 18, 2020 with the position mentioned in the subject.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.