Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Rider Experience Specialist:
Position Title: Rider Experience Specialist
- Monitor Complain Ratio, KPIs and perform data analysis on them and figure out root causes for the issues.
- Able to work in real-time data and observations to run order operations smoothly.
- Develop processes and strategies for solving problems like cash losses, productivity, recovery etc.
- A team player that loves interacting with all the other movers and shakers inside the organization.
- Coordinate with city-heads/ area managers to understand the real-time issues in the cities for prompt actions.
- Have strong sense to minimize cancelation in the business from BPO or other departments.
- Be a pure data lover, and play with numbers to provide case solutions.
- Liaise and act as a custodian at the BPO site to understand and roll out SOP change, process mapping, align key business priorities and carry out rider,vendor and customer facing initiatives.
- Closely work with BPO partners to design evaluation and training programs and monitor the metrics defined for success.
- Prepare and publish accurate data reports to gauge true performance of vendor and rider metrics and subsequently improve functions for the company towards increasing order growth.
- Perform rider interaction monitoring (through chats) and metric evaluation to identify areas of process/agent opportunities.
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree.
- Prior professional experience
- Good understanding of quality tools and systems.
- Ability to interpret rider & vendor metrics and drive actionable changes.
- Proficient in English in both oral and written.
- Performance driven and ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply: Please share resumes at [email protected] mentioning “Rider Experience Specialist: in subject line.