Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs Project Trainee IT:
Position Title: Project Trainee – IT
Department: People & Organisation
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Project Trainee – IT for our team in Pakistan. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you. The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team. As Project Trainee – IT, you will be responsible for setting up and optimizing processes, while running the day to day operations for your specific vertical.
-Install, maintain, and configure hardware and software systems according to company policies.
-Troubleshoot and repair network, hardware and software components.
-Perform hardware and software upgrades to achieve optimum performance level.
-Assigning tickets to relevant IT POC
-Inventory management of IT Assets
- Final Year Student (BS / Computer Sciences).
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.
- You are process-oriented and data-driven.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Printers & Softwares.
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid.
- You are driven and ambitious.
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects.
- Has the ability to perform root cause analysis and build process flows.
How to apply: Share updated resume on [email protected] mentioning “Project Trainee – IT” in subject line.