Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs November 2019
Position Title: Supply Associate
Department: Delivery & Logistics
Company: Foodpanda Pakistan
Location: Wah Cantt
Foodpanda, is the Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in numerous cities worldwide. We are currently looking for an energetic individual to join our Delivery & Logistics Department in Wah Cantt.
Calling out all the enthusiastic, well-communicated individuals willing to work in challenging environment.
- To handle recruitment of riders in the city
- To perform the training of the recruited riders.
- To effectively lead a team of riders.
- To handle inventory of the riders
- To resolve rider queries.
- Optimizing and overseeing delivery operations to ensure efficiency
- Bachelors or Masters, Preferably in Logistics or relevant field
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Flexible with timings
- Advanced inter-personal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and to own initiative.
Position Title: Associate – Onboarding
Location: Wah Cantt, Pakistan
Foodpanda, is the Berlin-based food delivery service that partners exclusively with beloved local restaurants to deliver quality meals in numerous cities worldwide. We are currently looking for an energetic individual to join our Operations Department in Wah Cantt.
The ideal candidate must possess technical expertise and sound knowledge of operations and inventory management. This position requires excellent communication and problem solving skills that are usual to inventory management and supply chain. If you’re ambitious and willing to make a difference, this is the position for you.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward vendors at all times.
- Responding promptly to vendors inquiries through Salesforce
- Acknowledging and resolving vendor’s Technical Issues.
- Having technical knowledge about android devices.
- Being an excellent team player.
- Ensure vendor satisfaction and provide professional vendor support.
- Consistently maintain personal/team KPI targets every month.
- Manage the Dispatch of onboarding packages, coordinating with vendors for package delivery, book run through courier services to deliver devices and maintain & update records of inventory on Salesforce.
- Train new and existing vendors, scheduling training calls, and maintaining logs on Salesforce while training
- Maintain compliance while making the vendor live on the platform (technical aspects and configuration of devices)
- Strong follow up from courier services and network provider services.
- Responsible for collection & recovery of the devices from offboarded vendors by solving offboarding cases through Salesforce.
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar field. Freshies are also encouraged to apply.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Masters will be preferred.
- Fluent in English and Urdu.
- Comfortable with operational rotating times.
- Being from a similar industry is a plus point.
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!