Foodpanda Pakistan Jobs August 2020:
Position: Manager Vendor Activation (Data Analytics)
We’re focused on providing a seamless onboarding/activation experience to our vendors so that, together, we can build the best delivery service out there. You will be expected to work closely with multiple stakeholders across departments and the region to lead a team that ensures new vendors are being set up for success and on-boarded with the best on-boarding
experience and operational KPIs. It is a National level strategic position which will involve policy making & frameworks backed by Data Analytics, therefore, competency on Data Analytics is a must. This role will include:
- Lead a team of talented individuals and use Data Analytics to segment and manage the performance of vendors and align different frameworks to achieve business objectives
- Lifecycle management of new vendors-(managing cancellations, operational hours, gross orders, prep times, order transmission etc). Prepare reports/dashboards on
- Salesforce, Tableau, Data-Studio measuring different onboarding KPIs. Ability to spot blockers in the process through reports, investigate on the root cause, and deploy resolutions
- Identify areas to achieve operational excellence from the perspective of vendor incubation
- Handle and improve the onboarding and operational performance for the incubation period for all launched verticals i.e (restaurants, pickup, shops, homechef, cloud kitchens & pandago)
- Coordinate and work in close coordination with sales and commercial team for process implementation. The position will also require to do regional and global alignment Berlin based teams
- Develop a month long “Perfect Vendor” program which will include developing vendor understanding for order transmission, self-service tools, deal promotions, order growth and KPI monitoring
- Plan and launch new feature rollouts to vendors with success
- Proactive process updates on the activation and training program on a regular basis by carrying out focused group/ feedback sessions with vendors and market insights.
- Experienced in Data Analytics with core competency in Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Google Studio, Power BI
- People oriented person, someone who loves to engage and interact with people
- Able to lead, motivate and inspire people
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.
- You have at least 4+ years of work experience
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid
- Highly-analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and cooperative team setting, with numerous interaction with internal and external customers.
How to apply: Please send updates CVs at [email protected] mentioning “ Manager – Vendor (Data Analytics) in subject line.
Foodpanda is looking for food photographers based in Islamabad, Karachi & Lahore.
Candidates from media background, seeking a degree in marketing, graphic design, and/or photography related fields are preferred for this internship opportunity.
Interested candidates may share their updated CV with portfolio of work
How to Apply: Please send your updated resume on [email protected] with subject line ‘Photo intern-(with city name)’